Inside a Two-Day Sex Party at a Nudist Resort

 
 
There's a lot to learn about yourself when you take your clothes off.
[ view in browser.     add marieclaire@newsletter.marieclaire.com to your address book ]  
 
 
Marie Claire
 
Must Read
 
 
 
 
FOLLOW US
 
 
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram You Tube Google Plus
 
 
Inside a Two-Day Sex Party at a Nudist Resort
 
When I tell people I'm going to a naked resort in Jamaica, they respond as though I've just revealed my salary or the details of my last menstruation. It's a long blink or a visible shift backward in their seat. Several ask, after a pause, "Are you a naked person?"

I don't know. What's a naked person? A naked person probably owns more beads than I do, just beaded necklaces every day. A naked person probably sleeps with crystals under her pillow to ward off negative stuff and leaves candles burning and pees with the door open. I think I'm naked the appropriate amount. I'm naked in locker rooms and in front of my friends when we're getting dressed and in front of sexy friends when we're not. A naked person? Me? It's relative.

READ MORE
 

More From Marie Claire
 
Marie Claire
 
Here's Why You Won't See Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Out for the Next Three Weeks
 
Hope you got your fix in April. Read On
 
 
 
Marie Claire
 
Just 37 Adorable Candid Photos of Will and Kate Over the Years
 
Happy anniversary! Read On
 
 
 
 
 
 
Marie Claire
 
Selena Gomez Changed Her Hair for the Third Time This Week
 
She's channeling Dora the Explorer. Read On
 
 
 
Marie Claire
 
Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Traveled to Rome Together and Met the Pope
 
Casual. Read On
 
 
 
Marie Claire
 
Kylie Jenner Rented Out Six Flags for Travis Scott's Birthday
 
And started some engagement rumors... Read On
 
 
 
 
 
 
marieclaire.com
©2018 Hearst Communications Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Hearst Email Privacy, 300 W 57th St., Fl. 19 (sta 1-1), New York, NY 10019
 
Unsubscribe     Privacy Policy
 
 

Nhận xét