A Note From Sally Holmes, MC's Editor in Chief | Bridget Moynahan on Telling Natasha's Side of the Story in 'And Just Like That' | 8 Types of Boots Every Woman Should Invest In
Created for khoikhoaitnn.dhatnn@blogger.com | Web Version
The holidays are finally here! If I'm being honest, I'm feeling a lot of feelings about celebrating in the days ahead. On the one hand, I love this time of year and have been looking forward to spending time with my family, wearing a dumb paper crown from a Christmas cracker, and toasting the new year with something sparkly. On the other, I'm worried about surging COVID-19 cases, putting my loved ones at risk, and the mental strain we're all facing as we head into what appears to be another season of uncertainty.
To manage all of that, I’m trying to focus on what I’m grateful for, big and small—the people in my life, my amazing Marie Claire team, holiday movies that are so bad they’re good (and the legitimately good ones too), candles that smell like a cozy fire, the vaccine booster, and the opportunity to take some much-needed time off to recharge. I wish you all the health and happiness this week, and a restful new year. We’ll be taking a break here at Marie Claire for some holiday TLC (and to marathon those aforementioned movies—may I recommend starting with Netflix’s A Castle for Christmas? It is *chef’s kiss*), but will be back in January. See you in 2022! —Sally
Fresh & festive gifts from Proflowers
Still shopping for that special person in your life? Need a little something for the host? Get gifts for everyone left on your list with blooms & gifts delivered right to their door. Shop Now
Add some holiday magic with Proflowers Because the best part about this season will always be the way you celebrate it. From blooms & gifts to garlands & more, explore the Christmas collection now. SHOP NOW
4 Women Open Up About Living With Chronic Pain One in five. That's the number of adults in the U.S. who live with chronic pain, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Read this article for a glimpse into how four incredible women live with chronic pain day in and day out. Read this article
Since it looks like I’m going to be dining chez moi in the near future, I want to up my tableware game a bit so even an evening solo or with with a few friends feels fancy. I love these gorgeous tumblers for an instant glassware upgrade. Fill them with wine, water, or a cocktail and you’ve got a party. SHOP IT
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét