In a stunning red gown, no less.

| | Sophie Turner Showed Off Her Baby Bump on Oscars Weekend | In a stunning red gown, no less. | | | | |
| | The Queen's Ability to Attend Prince Philip's Memorial Up in the Air | She also could miss the opening of British parliament in May. | | | | |
| | How Zendaya Achieved a Soft Updo for the 2022 Oscars | Hairstylist Antoinette Hill exclusively tells 'Marie Claire' how she created the look. | | | | |
| | Beyoncé Opened the Oscars With a Winning Performance of 'Be Alive' | See how Twitter reacted to the epic moment. | | | | |
| | Gossiping With DeuxMoi, the Internet's Lady Whistledown | The woman behind social media's "Society Papers" dishes on being the keeper of Hollywood's secrets and names her Diamond of the Season. | | | | |
| | Rita Moreno at the Oscars: "I Just Love the Way I Look" | Kill me! Sue me! I can't get over myself. | | | | |
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét