The Under-$350 Fall Trends I Actually Want to Wear

"Back-to-school" shopping with grown up money.
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
 
View online
Marie Claire
 
 
 
 
Friends! How’s your end of summer shaping up? I’m not one to season-push, but with NYFW invites coming in hot, I can’t help but think of fall. Not that it will be cold or anything come September (pattern recognition will tell you that there’s always one last heatwave in store), but inevitable back-to-school vibes are creeping up, so I’m doing some light thinking about the trends I want to buy for next season.

But before we get into it, I want to tell you all about a very exciting new development here at Marie Claire, inspired by something that happened last year. In May 2025, I unknowingly introduced a large swath of people to the phrase “the shoppies.” The audio from an interview I did on the Let’s Get Dressed podcast went viral—it was a whole thing! Cut to this summer, and I’m pleased to introduce Shoppies Sheet, an exclusive destination where Marie Claire’s most loyal readers will access discount codes to their favorite brands.

Sign up for one of our flagship newsletters (Self Checkout, Face Forward, The A List Edit ), and click the button to gain access! Now, on to the fall trends I can’t wait to try!

—Nikki Ogunnaike, Marie Claire Editor in Chief
Sometimes light wash denim can feel a little too informal for me—especially if I am looking for a pair to wear to dinner or on “dressier” days at my generally casual office. Enter these inky deep blues. I can’t wait to wear mine with a T-shirt and leather bomber jacket.
 
 
SHOP NOW
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH
$63
AGOLDE
$2
60
 
 
ZARA
$50
SHOP NOW
LA LIGNE
$250
 
 
I’ve got more than enough blazers and full-length coats in my closet, so I’m ready to turn my attention towards a fresh-for-me shape: the cropped jacket.
 
 
SHOP NOW
SHOP NOW
MANGO
$80
 
 
SHOP NOW
SPORTY & RICH
$340
SHOP NOW
JADED LONDON
$190
 
 
After my spin at the Houston Rodeo (10/10 recommend), I’m excited to reunite with my Western-inspired gear. I accidentally sized down in the boots I wore on this trip, so I’ll be needing a new pair to wear all season long.
 
 
SHOP NOW
J.CREW
$298
SHOP NOW
TECOVAS
$345
 
 
SHOP NOW
STETSON
$290
SHOP NOW
SÉZANE
$245
 
 
I wouldn’t consider myself a bag girl—I generally spend my money on jewelry and shoes—but this shape has me reconsidering some things. I’m very into the idea of a small east-west bag tucked under my arm for a night out. What do you guys think?
 
 
SHOP NOW
SHOP NOW
BANANA REPUBLIC
$350
 
 
SHOP NOW
SHOP NOW
FREJA
$268
 
 
 
 
Anna Sawai is our Summer Cover Star!
Anna Sawai Is Our Summer Cover Star!
6 Street-Style Denim Outfits to Recreate
6 Street-Style Denim Outfits to Recreate
 
 
The New Minimalist Pieces I'm Eyeing for Fall
The New Minimalist Pieces I'm Eyeing for Fall
How Do Problematic Contestants Keep Getting Cast on Reality TV? A Casting Director Explains
How Do Problematic Contestants Keep Getting Cast on Reality TV? A Casting Director Explains
 
 
What to Wear When It’s Too Late for Sandals and Too Early for Boots
What to Wear When It’s Too Late for Sandals and Too Early for Boots
17 Stunning Red French Tip Nails that Reinvent the Classic Mani
17 Stunning Red French Tip Nails that Reinvent the Classic Mani
 
 
 
 
Past newsletter
12 On-Sale Pieces That Will Carry You Through the Next 4 Months
Past Newsletter
I Call BS On "Timeless Dressing"—14 Anti-Boring Pieces to Add to Your Wardrobe
 
 
 
 
Future Logo
Future US LLC, Full 7th Floor, 130 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036

This email is intended for khoikhoaitnn.dhatnn@blogger.com
To unsubscribe from Marie Claire US emails or update your email preferences, please click here.

When you purchase through links in our content, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Privacy Policy | Cookies Policy | Terms and Conditions
 
 

Nhận xét