Plus, the controversial sweater I shockingly love.
| |
Friends! I can’t believe it, but Labor Day is upon us. And while that doesn’t mean summer is officially over, it does mean I need to lock in because Fashion Month is upon us and my schedule is about to get really crazy. But that’s why writing this week’s newsletter was such a treat. It forced me to think ahead and map out what I want to wear for New York and Milan, something I usually drag my feet on until the last moment. So huge thanks to you guys! I know how much you love this topic!
Read on for the four fashion week outfit formulas I plan on trying. And be sure to follow myself and the MC editors on Instagram and TikTok for everything to come over the next few weeks. —Nikki Ogunnaike, Marie Claire Editor in Chief
|
Anyone who follows me on Instagram knows that style-wise, this was the summer of tiny tops and big shorts. And I see no reason to throw away that formula now! In fact, I’m going to cold-proof it with cropped sweaters and wide-leg trousers.
|
|
|
|
|
| |
The US Open always coincides with New York Fashion Week, so tennis style is top of mind. I’m particularly obsessed with Polo Ralph Lauren’s collection for the occasion, but I generally love the idea of mixing athletic gear and dressier accessories as well.
|
|
|
|
|
| |
|
Back in my early editor days, when I couldn’t afford to spend a lot of money on clothes, my low-effort, high-impact styling trick was what we liked to call a party pant and a minimalist top. I still fall back on it because tbh, it’s just that easy!
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Another fashion week styling trick I loved in my early editor days was colorblocking. You couldn’t throw an invite without hitting an editor who (undoubtedly inspired by Jenna Lyons) looked like they rolled out of a Crayola box (complimentary). This color combo feels fresh and impactful. I can’t wait to give it a shot.
|
|
|
|
|
| |
|
The On-Court Athlete Outfits at the 2026 US Open Are Stealing the Fashion Show
|
|
|
|
The Venice Film Festival Is Back—and So Is Its Unrivaled Red Carpet Fashion
|
|
|
|
|
| |
|
Netflix Needs to Divorce Its Obsession With Marriage From Its Dating Shows
|
|
|
|
The Pieces That Turn Taste Into Personal Style
|
|
|
|
|
| |
|
5 Highly Specific Adidas Sneakers That Will Sell Out by September 30
|
|
|
|
These Are the Fall Zara Pieces to Buy First
|
|
|
|
|
| |
|
4 Fall Trends I’m Trying as an Editor-in-Chief in NYC—All Under $350
|
|
|
|
12 On-Sale Pieces That Will Carry You Through the Next 4 Months
|
|
|
|
|
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét